For Motorboat

introductions, networking...whatever

Moderator: Pterobyte

For Motorboat

Postby Intensity » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Hey Matt... Are there any races comming up over your way between now and August. Our Schedule over here is pretty dry. Was thinking about bringing it over to your side of the oil slick!!!!
Intensity
Contributor

Re: For Motorboat

Postby Motorboat!! » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:22 pm

You really should bring it over here! The oil won't be intruding this far into the lake. It would be great to have 3 of us to play around on the lake. Aside from Wed night races, I think there are a few misc. one day regattas throughout July and August. Not to mention, I am trying to drum up some interest in doing a "mini pensacola" race for all the boats who can't make the race (although I think the race is going to be canceled in the next few days)...maybe a 50-75 mile in the lake race, at night. Any word on the situation over on the coast yet?
-Matt Skaer
MOTORBOAT!!
USA 32888
Motorboat!!
Loquacious

Postby Intensity » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:49 pm

What's the scoop on the Bastille regatta? Count me In on a mini p-cola race. I opted out of it too. Don't like the idea of sailing through oil!! So far things are fine over our way.
Intensity
Contributor

Postby Motorboat!! » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:40 pm

Well, now that G-P has officially been cancelled, I sent out an email to the SYC PHRF fleet trying to gauge interest in doing something a bit smaller in the lake. I have gotten interest from at least 5 boats so far this morning.
-Matt Skaer
MOTORBOAT!!
USA 32888
Motorboat!!
Loquacious

Return to General Chatter